I've been pretty busy these last few weeks, here's what I've been up to! It's been a bit crazy but I can't imagine a better way to say goodbye to Rabat!
- Finished my capstone project about the hammam (I wrote a book called "Hands of the Hammam" which will soon be available for download in the Ibooks store)
- Had my last day of junior year (I was one of three students in my class to show up on the last day of school)
- Went to the beach with my class from the school where I volunteer (No swimming for me, but playing soccer and taking selfies was pretty fun)
- Said goodbye to my energetic English class (I miss our crazy Wednesdays already)
- Reflected about what I'm going to miss in Morocco. Life in Morocco will never be the same and I will miss it wholeheartedly. (That being said, of course I am also excited to see friends and family in the States)
See you next Friday, Michigan :)