Monday, April 15, 2013

Acceptance Forms!

I'm sending in my official acceptance form tonight! This is slowly beginning to feel more and more real. I told many of my friends at school today, and they were so happy for me! I'm going to miss them all so much! There's so many things to begin researching, and I'm already learning so much about Morocco. I'm hoping to do a post in the future about the government there, once I do a bit of research. Some of my friends have had the funniest questions, I'm glad we cleared up the idea that there is no running water in Morocco. But really, I love talking about Morocco and I could do it all day (and often do, as my family knows!). Rabat is actually a very modern (and big) city, and I'm looking forward to spending my year in an urban location. 

I'm looking into getting some Arabic books, Moroccan Arabic is different from Modern Standard Arabic but I don't know a word of either. I'm hoping to know the alphabet, the sounds, and how to introduce myself before I leave! Until I have more information, ma'a as-salama! (that means goodbye!)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete